- Painted Hills natural beef
- Swanson beef broth
- Lawry’s garlic salt
- Healthy Harvest whole grain pasta
As with all my cooking attempts, I definitely made it up as I went.
- First, I cut up the carrots and sauteed them with garlic salt. Then I added the beef until it was mostly cooked (I think).
- In a separate pot, I began boiling all the beef broth and some pasta.
- I added the two together and boiled it for a while.
That’s when the dog came in and started sniffing around. Memo to me, don’t leave a pot of boiling pasta unattended (or anything you’re cooking, for that matter) because it boils over and floods the stove top.
Overall, it isn’t bad. It’s definitely better than that time I made pita bread instead of pancakes.