Here are some things you should know/think about.
Everyone has been at a point in their life when they realize “I have no idea what I’m doing.” If you haven’t, you can either consider yourself lucky, or you can prepare yourself, because it’s coming.
I’m going to ask you a question you’ve probably been asked before: What would you be doing right now if you had 100 million dollars in the bank and didn’t have to worry about money for the rest of your life? Are you doing it? (P.S. And after you’re done traveling the world and setting up a college fund for your future children? Then what would you do?)
Money < Career < Passion
No matter where you are in your journey, you will learn a lot about yourself, what you want, and where you stand if you remember to reevaluate your priorities on a regular basis.
What is it going to take for you to die with no regrets?
And a little more reading material, in case you are on a self-improvement kick.
- Life hacks are amazing. These show you how to be healthy and take care of yourself.
- A thoughtful and relevant article for anyone in their 20s (or perhaps 30s). Unlike the name of the site suggests, this post also applies to women.
- Another article for people in their 20s.
- Don’t be that guy. Whatever your stance is on something, life is give and take, the less moaning the better.
- Remember something from this list everyday and you will treat life differently. My favorite: “3. You have everything you need to be happy.”
- Today is your first and last chance to do these things.
- And some alternatively satirical and useful advice for college freshmen.