Over the course of researching and writing articles on social media for 237 Marketing + Web, I’ve found that there are a number of different ways to think about and utilize social media that I had never thought of before. I am linking some of the more useful & interesting articles I’ve discovered throughout my research. Educate, enjoy.
- What are the best and worst times to post on social media networks? from J Campbell Social Marketing
- 11 Tweets that people pay attention to and when to use them from Social Caffeine
- How to measure context marketing in context with social media from Simply Measured
- How to Deal With the Fear of Blogging from BRAID Creative & Consulting
- From Twitter to Facebook, Your One-Stop Guide to Social Image Sizes from Sprout Insights