I love the Bay Area. I love the food, family and opportunities.
Traveling, especially to Bay Area, isn’t just about the places, but the people. I go 80 percent to visit family and 20 percent to eat. Some adventure suggestions in the Bay Area include…
- Try chicken heart at Ginji
- Take a hike near the Golden Gate Park
- Visit the wineries in Napa Valley
- Try the garlic clam pizza at Golden Boy Pizza
- Drink lots of bubble tea! Tpumps started out as a shipping location that started selling bubble tea. They got so popular I doubt they have room for customers who want to send out packages. (Tip: Don’t store your bubble tea in the fridge. The boba gets hard.)
- Visit XOX Truffles for some amazing chocolate. Free truffle with every drink! (If you aren’t a coffee drinker, try their hot chocolate, made from the same chocolate they use for truffles).
Within the 4 days I was there, my cousins and I played Bomberman, went wine tasting, ate dimsum, pizza, Chinese, Korean BBQ, adobo and Izakaya, visited the Golden Gate Bridge, overloaded on bubble tea and explored China town. It was a weekend for the books!